- Band/Artist/Act:Grant Denyer
- Info:TV HOST AND SUNRISE PRESENTER - Grant Denyer is one of Australia's brightest TV talents and could be the successful touch to your event.
HOST & TV PERSONALITY
Grant Denyer’s bright wide smile and crafty ability to entertain, is a trademark that has shot him to the top of TV’s ‘most watchable’ list. Young, energetic and brimming with street credibility, the Seven presenter’s youthful appeal makes him hot property for young or lively audiences.
Grant Denyer is a bankable regular host of corporate events, press conferences, launches and personal appearances. His fresh, comfortable and professional delivery makes Grant’s events an easy listening fun affair, not a function to fall asleep at.
Traveling the great Australian outback and telling exciting tales has become his speciality, where his daily reports take you through some of the most difficult land you’ll ever see. Baron red desert centre of Australia to small near-deserted towns, to the farming lands to the most wild & obscure Australian wilderness… Denyer doesn’t let much get in his way. Even dangerously high flood waters didn’t prevent this guy from riding his motorbike to the very tip of Australia.. Denyer has fast become the household name to watch..
And why wouldn’t you want to watch every minute.. You just never know what this mad Aussie might get up to.
World firsts and Guinness Book Records are no easy feat , unless you’re this mad man. He’s got 6 World Records… And what they are for might surprise you
Grant Denyer’s a race car driver on the side who broke his back in a Monster Truck Accident while jumping over a few cars..
He has raced at Nurburgring Germany against the world’s elite drivers but is just as humble about the experience as he is about the rest of his long list of accolades and amazing adventures.
A typical down under bloke, he likes adrenalin filled activities and has pioneered new technology and methods to change the Live TV game forever..
Grant Denyer’s daily antics increased his demand and led to new sideline projects establishing his role as a bankable TV host. Further credits at Seven were quickly added to his resume:
- V8 Commentator on Seven’s V8 coverage
- Host of ‘It Takes Two’, 2006, 2007 & 2008
- Host of ‘Australia‘s Got Talent’, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Sunrise special reports with ‘Dare Denyer’
- Network Seven- Host ‘Guinness World Records’ 17 episode prime time series
- Olympic Commentator
- Sunrise – Weather presenter
- Dancing with the Stars contestant and winner – 2007
- Host, ‘Surprise Wedding’
- Host, ‘Greatest All-Time Aussie BLOOPERS’
- Host, ‘Guiness World Records – 50 year special’ (filmed in London)
- Host, ‘Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Ironman Series’ – 2 years
- Host, ‘World’s Wildest Weather’
- Network Ten – Host Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race coverage, 2002
- Host ‘Trackside’, motorsport racing series
- Host ‘V8X’, motorsport lifestyle series
- Pit lane commentator, V8 Supercar Series
- News Journalist 9 years
Grant’s quick witted, boy next door broad market appeal positions him as one of television’s headline acts of the future.
- Voted ‘the most dateable male’ by New Woman magazine
- Voted top 5 in ‘Australia’s most watchable TV personalities’
- Voted ‘sexiest presenter on TV’ by Melbourne Metro Magazine poll
- Motor racing multiple winner and ‘rookie of the year’
- 3 x host of Melbourne F1 Grand Prix, circuit coverage