Win a Free Floorshow for your next Event….
Terms and conditions:
•Only redeemable when a feature act ,celebrity artist or MC. is booked through EB.
•Excludes any production costs
•Must mention this promotion when making a booking. First client to book + mention promo will be offered floorshow and the winner will be posted on the EB website.
•Floorshow is Diva Fever. Subject to date availability.
•Does not include travel and/or accomodation expenses.
•Valid within a 30k radius of Sydney CBD.
The Entertainment Bureau is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Entertainment Bureau may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 1st 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name (and business name if applicable)
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, event address
• other information relevant to your enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you receive our monthly newsletter and you no longer wish to remain on the newsletter mailing list, please email the word ‘unsubscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting or relevant.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.